Annual Dues are $40.
Membership entitles you to:
• Free participation in BP member shows – usually mounted every two years. These shows may travel for a certain period, and are shown in excellent venues. We actively seek sales, and many works sell.
• Scholarships – among these are to the Anderson Ranch Arts Center
• Workshops and residencies such Vietnam or Venice
• Trips – recent BP sponsored trips: Vietnam, China, Mexico, Iceland, and Poland.
• Discount -application to the Biennial.
• Website listing – a link to your own website if you wish; contact with printmakers throughout the world.
• Listing of accomplishments and announcements of your current exhibitions in Member News, a monthly publication. Send your current news to email@example.com by the first of the month. Please see the members-news-guidelines.
Invitation To Our Meetings
All members of The Boston Printmakers are welcome at any monthly meeting of the Board. Please email us for meeting dates, time and location. It is the usually the second week of the month.