16 x 18.5
“M04” is a 2006 monotype image printed on artist-made Kozo in 2006.
Using a non-watersoluble marker make a line drawing on the back of a plexiglas plate
9 x I2″.
• Roll a thin layer of etching ink on the front side of the plate.
• Using Q-tips remove ink to develop the image.
• By spritzing place a dampened sheet of artist-made Kozo paper 8-1/2″x 11″ on top of the plate.
• On top of Kozo place a sheet of interfacing and roll all with a marble roller carefully.
• Remove interfacing and allow the plate to dry overnight.
• The next day peel the Kozo paper from the Plexiglas plate and the image is embedded in the paper.
• Flatten between blotters if necessary.
• My mould and deckle makes a 8-1/2″xl1″ paper.